Monday, July 5, 2010

Weekend at the Camp

This past weekend was SO hot in NH. Grace and Daddy spent the whole weekend at the camp. DJ and mommy only one day. Here is a quick glimpse at our activities.

DJ enjoyed the water and his first handful of sand. It is now quite a challenge to spend the day outside since DJ is on the move. I brought a big blanket for him to play on and it worked for a little while. Then he discovered the grass at the edge. So much for that idea.








Grace was a little fish!!!! She discovered swimming with noodles and did a great job. She and daddy swam to the raft down the beach. She did a great job swimming in her little "tube."






So that DJ could play in the water and not eat sand we put him in a "tub." That too worked for a short time... till he tried to stand up!!!









Last year I got my boat license. However, because I was pregnant, I didn't get to "hot rod" on the wave runner. This year I had a great ride. I even took Grace out! She didn't like to go fast, but she did like the rainbow we saw in the spray! What a funny kid!







Because Grace spent so much time at the camp and because of having to care for DJ, I missed some of her activities. Daddy found her a little fishing rod and she caught 10+ fish (she threw them back). She also went tubing with daddy!!

I wish I could have been there for ALL these activities, but I am thankful for a daddy who lets her experience all these great things. The summer is not over and I will have time to see more of these things for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment