Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Swimming

Grace has turned into a little fish!! Almost 2 years ago I bought a swimsuit with a float already inside it. I was thinking that she'd wear it LAST year. Well, she really didn't care for it and I thought that by this year it would be too big. I was WRONG, thankfully! It fits her great and she loves it! Once we explained that it works like her life vest (which works like her round floaty), she took off and hasn't stopped. She swims all around and even jumps in... sort off. She went under accidentally once, but kept her mouth shut and didn't get too scared. Even though she has the noodle in the picture. She is usually swimming without it!






This was DJ's first time in a big pool. He LOVED it. He kicked and splashed and laughed. It was great! I think he in another fish in the making.




No comments:

Post a Comment