Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Park…. In March?????

Today was in the mid to upper 80’s…… in NH….. and did I mention it is March 22????  AND that 3 weeks ago we were in the middle of a 12+ inch snow storm???  Crazy weather we are having this year! 

 

After I picked up Grace from kindergarten, we met some of her classmates at a nearby park.  It was hot, but we had a great time!!

 

003

Grace is VERY proud of this skill.

004

 

DJ learned to go on the BIG slide by himself.

006010

Hitting the pole with a stick.  What can I say???  He’s a boy!

013

Hitting the mulch with a stick.

014

Payten was such a good girl.  I parked her in the shade.  Fed her lunch.  She got to flirt with Daddy who surprised us and came and ate lunch at the park.  And she munched on the little toes!

015

Katelin was not cooperating.  She refused to LOOK at the camera.

020022024

No comments:

Post a Comment