In reality his is now 5 months old, but he thinks he's older. Since the end of last week, he has been getting up on hands and knees and rocking back and forth. When he leans too far forward, he flops on his belly. He's gotten good at not smashing his face into the floor.
He moves all over the floor by rolling and turning in circles!!! I'm not ready for this. He is a bundle of energy that doesn't stop. Even when he's being held, he cannot be still. I guess we are in for it!!
Today when Daddy asked Grace what she could teach him, she said, "running!" Those days will be here before we know it!
ADORABLE! He is not supposed to be doing these things... aren't you telling him that. Chain him up or duct tape him! DON'T LET HIM GROW UP! Ask him to be your baby! :)
ReplyDeleteIn all seriousness, I am glad that he is doing well and is healthy... he is so handsome!